5 Good Reasons to see a Homeopath
- You want to be treated as a whole person, have time to talk about all of your health concerns, and have an individualized treatment plan that is as unique as you are.
- You want complementary health care for your family; along with your family doctor, you would like to see a homeopath to offer additional supports, prevention and, when appropriate, alternatives to conventional treatments.
- You have a condition for which the â€˜onlyâ€™ treatment is drugs that donâ€™t cure but only manage symptoms, with have side effects in the long term. You are looking for safer alternatives to anti-depressants, anti-inflammatory drugs, pain medication, Ritalin, or hormone replacement therapy.
- You have symptoms that you feel may be linked to emotional wounds, stress or hormonal imbalances and you want to heal on all levels and not be told â€˜its all in your headâ€™. You want a system of medicine that does not merely suppress symptoms but goes deeper to heal the cause of the symptoms.
- You want a simple yet holistic, natural approach that does not require you to undertake a highly restrictive and complicated diet or consume an expensive array of supplements.